Please wait while my tweets load
Collectors Club Newsletter - 30 Sep 2004
Hope you have had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend (a long one for some States!]. As we are all aware, its not long now to the Big Weekend of Bathurst and the Federal Election!. So lots to look forward to and get ready for!
Remember to add your favorites to your ‘Watch-list’ so you don’t miss out! As a lot of people know, the excitement generated with the Advance Order for Brock’s 1978 Bathurst winner put our web-site into a bit of a meltdown as everyone tried to get on board all at once around Australia! More about ordering further down in the newsletter. The moral of the tale here is, be prepared and be persistent and if you do miss out…well …that’s the nature of collecting and what makes the chase worthwhile! Here’s the latest info on upcoming models.
THIS WEEKS NEW RELEASES
The latest AUSTRALIAN MODELS will be released on the Biante Website on Thursday, 30 September, 04 at 2.00pm WST. They include:
- B180702E - BETTA #65 PAUL RADISICH 2003 – 1:18
- B180702F - BETTA #66 DEAN CANTO 2003 – 1:18
- B180704B – FPV BA GT-P - Vixen – 1:18
- B180704C – FPV BA GT-P – Winter White – 1:18
- B642001M - HRT COMMODORE - BROCK #05 BATHURST 2004 – 1:64
2004 HRT COMMODORE – BROCK #05 – 1:43. Advance orders are being shipped now!
Unfortunately, at present we do not anticipate listing any further Advance Orders for the incredibly popular 1978 Bathurst Brock A9X Torana.
Twenty models will be available on Friday, 1 October, 04 at 2.00pm WST.
Some you’d like to know about:
- BMW : X3, 745I, M3CSL, 645Ci – Various colours - 1:43, 1:18
- FERRARI F40 – 1:12 scale in Yellow only
- MERCEDES BENZ CLK Cabriolet - Various colours - 1:18
- MERCEDES E CLASS – Various colours – 1:18
- LAMBORGHINI - COUNTACH & JOTA – 1:18.
A range of Le Mans and sports cars to go on site from Friday 1 October 2004 at 2.00pm WST.
- Check out the awesome metallic purple bodywork on the Synergy team TVR Tuscans that ran in this year’s Le Mans 24-hour race.
NEXT WEEKS NEW ARRIVALS
Available on the web-site on Tuesday 5 October 2004 – 2.00pm WST.
- B180704A – FPV BA GT-P – Lightning Strike – 1:18
- B180704D – FPV BA GT-P – Blue Pearl – 1:18
- B181702A – FPV BA PURSUIT (Ute) – Blood Orange - 1:18
Available on the web-site on Friday 8 October, 2004 – 2.00pm WST:
- A73453 – HOLDEN LX TORANA A9X HATCH – Valencia Orange – 1:18
- A80464 – 2004 HRT VY COMMODORE # 2 MARK SKAIFE – 1:18
- A80465 – 2004 HRT VY COMMODORE #22 TODD KELLY – 1:18
- A80469 – 2004 BATHURST HRT VY COMMODORE #05 BROCK / PLATO – 1:18
PERTH COLLECTORS GET TOGETHER
A very relaxed and enjoyable riverside get together was held here in Perth. Collectors got to meet and greet other like-minded people, talk and see model cars and generally have a lovely BBQ afternoon topped off by F1’s inaugural Chinese (Shanghai) Grand Prix.
We need to let everyone know very clearly what the Biante Policy is regarding Online Ordering. Its important (in light of time considerations and other stock logistics) – that all ordering is done ONLINE ONLY. So please do not phone or fax in orders [Note: Only Online Ordering earns you bonus points!!]
- Online Ordering: Online only! – NO Phone or Fax orders please.
If you do not have a Credit Card, please go the FAQ’s and follow the instructions in the Online Ordering Section.